Update Nr.4 (1 September)
Hi, guys! this month was crazy didn’t manage to grow that much in terms of finance. Why? Because I put everything that I made this month on crypto + 1 new project. ( I will reveal the project around December when I am ready to dedicate all my time for this)
9k [/jgc_cfr] to go until February
PS: I don’t put my investment in this because they are risky and I am willing to lose them all. Only if I will sell them and put it in the bank.
Update Nr.4 (1 October)
A lot happened this month. I will start with the most important things:
I managed to complete one of the goals –
Find an apartment to live (one month later than I planned to, but still I am happy that I solved this problem)
That means from 1 October I can focus more on my goal since I will not be surrounded with negative emotions.
- At the end of the month, I have: [jgc_cfr]14000 USD[/jgc_cfr]
- [jgc_cfr]6000$ [/jgc_cfr] left till February.
- I’ve sold 2 of my Instagram accounts.
- I already invested 172$ in my new project.
- I started to outsource projects with lower budget than 300$ (usually this kind of clients are uneducated regarding design and overly pretentious – I lose too much time, I need to focus on Premium Clients)
- I will stop working for 2 weeks to focus on one exam. That means I will earn less money this month.
- I started to meditate each day for 20 minutes. It’s hard, especially on the bad days (my mind is bouncing in every direction) I am aware that I will get sick in few months/years if I continue with this level of stress. I need to learn to control my emotions/thoughts better.
- Every month I listen to one book and read one book (2 books/month). I followed this plan since November, almost one year and it worked – After 20 books I can say my perception regarding life and money changed completely. Sometimes I wonder why people don’t read, the hidden treasures are in the book. (You want to learn about finance, you start reading about finance. You want to communicate better, just read books about communication. You can improve/learn almost everything just by reading for few minutes each day)
One goal completed, 2 left
Reminder: [jgc_cfr]20k [/jgc_cfr] by the end of January
Finish education in Denmark