What I love about this website in particular is that I am not worried about SEO optimization, traffic, monetization.
I can write literally anything I want, or I have in mind.
It feels good 🙂
To me, this website is like an online journal where I keep my progress.
Ok, so, without any further introduction, let’s start the update.
Things I did in May:
- We completely redesigned the homepage of the digital agency.
- Signed 2 new clients.
- Started an SEO introduction course for the Romanian market. I wrote over 8.000 words till now.
- Designed a landing page template for the future services we will provide.
- Posted new content for my digital agency and other affiliates sites.
- I signed a deal with a writer for 120.000 words which I am planning to distribute over my websites.
- Keyword research for my future website.
- A lot of paperwork …
So as I was talking in my last update, now I am 25.
Which made me be more serious about my goals and how I perceive time in general.
Let’s look at the famous table and see how it looks this month.
I am super excited about these websites and planning to create at least 2 more now that I have more content writers.
Next month I plan to
- Move all the website on a better hosting.
- Create at least one more website for affiliate marketing.
My strategy is relatively simple:
For an authority website, get to 100.000 words of content and then start link building.
For a small niche website, get to 30.000 words and then start link building.
So you see I put content in the first place and then link building. It’s because I always optimize my websites for my audience not for search engines.
At the end of the day, the ultimate visitor is a human, not a bot.
This is it for this month, see you in the next month 🙂