Today I will start a new challenge called 30 days backlink.
So for the next 30 days, I will create at least 3 new backlinks every day for this website.
The backlinks will be mostly web 2.0 since they are easy to create. All of them will be manual, and I will post original articles where the websites allow me to do that.
The objective is to grow external links and divesify.
Here’s a screenshot of GSC:
Let’s see after 60 days how many backlinks GSC will count.
I will keep the logs here:
- Created 4 Social Bookmarking Links
- 1 Forum post link
- 1 Article Backlink
- 1 article submissions
- 3 profile backlink
- 1 Slide Presentation backlink
- 1 Social media share
- 1 Quora article created
- 1 Linkedin article
- 1 Medium article
- Registered on affiliate fix forum
We are on day 4 and we already have +10 external links.
Here is a screenshot from Google Search Console:
- Created 1 edu link
- Imugur image backlink
- 1 image backlink
- 1 profile backlink
- Created a Youtube channel description and added a backlink to this website.
I can’t wait to see how many backlinks we have in the end.
- Added 2 paid guest post links
- Created 1 profile backlink with 51 PA 🙂
- Posted 1 medium article
- I send 10 emails to different webmasters, asking them for a guest post.